Re: [stella] Re: Cable TV...... No Monthly Bills

Subject: Re: [stella] Re: Cable TV...... No Monthly Bills
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:39:48 +0200
At 12:16 18.08.98 +1000, you wrote:
>Wouldn't it be a good idea to have a moderator for the list?
>The volume is low enough that it wouldn't be a big chore.

I don't think it would be a good idea to switch the list to
moderated mode again. That would mean, that posts would get
through only once a day, which would slow down the regular
discussion here. The spamming problem is not big enough to
warrant that.

What I'm asking myself is, do spammers subscribe to the list
before posting? If not, would it be possible to limit posting
to subscribed members only? That might help.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg