Re: [stella] Crazy Scan Line Jumping Sprite!!!

Subject: Re: [stella] Crazy Scan Line Jumping Sprite!!!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 98 09:33:02 -0000
>Don't be afraid.. please post the source! :)

Ouch.  I might not be able to.  To try and solve the doubling of the
platforms when the player was "straddling" them (which was a timing
issue, I believe) I've been adding a ton of screen drawing code which,
um, hasn't really helped much.  ;)  As soon as I get something as stable
as the bin I posted again, I'll post the code, sans Italian comments.
Sorry about that.  ;)

Words to the wise:  Save your source _under different names_ more often
than I do!  ;)

Ruffin Bailey           |  Write Atari 2600 games on your Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net  |  http://members.aol.com/~mactari