[stella] AOL anti-timer -- Recommend it to an AOL friend.

Subject: [stella] AOL anti-timer -- Recommend it to an AOL friend.
From: timer930@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 12:02:13 -0400 (EDT)
                                 STOP GETTING SIGNED OFF OF AOL!!
                                 ==============================

(Please do not hit the reply button; you'll receive this announcement just once. Thank You.)

We've had a great response to the following offer, but we have not heard from you.  Let us make your online life easier.

                 JOIN 70,000 ONLINE USERS WHO USE THIS PRODUCT!!

How many times have you left your computer only for a moment and been signed off the internet when you returned??

Are you tired of getting SHUT OFF by AOL??

                                IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

Here is a program that responds to every warning that AOL puts up.  The "10 minute idle warning" is taken care of.  The "46 minute timer" is automatically clicked as well.

This is a small hidden program that will allow you much more freedom than you have now.

     -Work on other programs on your computer...
     -Get something to eat...
     -Sleep while you download large files...
     -Answer the phone
     -Leave home with AOL still running!!

                                 YOU WILL NOT BE SIGNED OFF!!

                       GET THIS PROGRAM TODAY FOR ONLY $7.99 !!!

This program works with all versions of AOL including 4.0.  We will send you via email a website address with download instructions...you can get the program the same day we get your order.

Also...you will be entitled to free upgrades for life.  Don't worry about AOL changing the system...the upgrades will keep you current.

                              MAKE YOUR ONLINE LIFE EASIER!!

                                       PC USERS ONLY PLEASE
  ORDER TODAY, OR KEEP THIS AD...YOU WILL WANT TO ORDER SOON!!

TO ORDER:
SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND $8 CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO:

                                      RMS ENTERPRISES
                             50 Lexington Avenue suite 209
                                      New York, NY  10010

             ORDERS WITHOUT EMAIL ADDRESSES WILL BE RETURNED

(ps. Save or Print this add for future reference)