Re: [stella] In the final testing stage (I hope).

Subject: Re: [stella] In the final testing stage (I hope).
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:52:17 +0200
At 16:33 10.09.98 -0400, you wrote:

>You might think that us canadians are stuck back in time, and that half of
>our population is consituted of Lumberjack, and the other half of drunken
>idiots, but we still use the SAME everything that they use in the US in terms
>of radio and televisual apparatus and standards :)

Oops, I didn't mean to insult any of you Canadians. I only wanted to
mention, that a DCF77 receiver is probably not called a DCF77 receiver
in Canada, since DCF77 is an abbreviation for a German term, which I
don't remember.

So, what is the encoded time signal called in Canada or the USA,
that your radio controlled clocks and wrist-watches can sync to
with a tiny little receiver?

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg