Re: [stella] In the final testing stage (I hope).

Subject: Re: [stella] In the final testing stage (I hope).
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <dankna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 12:59:40 -0400
> Oops, I didn't mean to insult any of you Canadians. I only wanted to
> mention, that a DCF77 receiver is probably not called a DCF77 receiver
> in Canada, since DCF77 is an abbreviation for a German term, which I
> don't remember.
>
> So, what is the encoded time signal called in Canada or the USA,
> that your radio controlled clocks and wrist-watches can sync to
> with a tiny little receiver?

  You're in Europe, I take it?  We could really use something like that in
the US.  Possibly we even have it and nobody bothered to advertise...

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@xxxxxxxxxx><dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
GCS/M d? s: a---:+++ C++++ U++ !P L+ !E W-- N o K !w !O M+ PS+ PE+++ Y
PGP- !t !5 !X R- tv-- b++++ DI D---- G++>-- e !h !r y
http://funnelweb.utcc.utk.edu/~chatham/nomicfaq.html
Don't trust a bowling ball any farther than you can throw it.