Re: [stella] In the final testing stage (I hope).

Subject: Re: [stella] In the final testing stage (I hope).
From: Robin Harbron <macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:41:52 -0400
Bob Colbert wrote:

> At 11:08 AM 9/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >Heh, about the only way to insult us Canadians is to
> >call us American :)
> Um, you are aren't you?  We here in the U.S. are constantly reminded that
> we are not the _only_ Americans on this continent.

Perhaps :)  I can't think of anything else to call
citizens of the U.S.A. besides Americans - is there
an alternative?

I'm just sticky about people calling the U.S.A.
"America", I think saying "the U.S." or "the
U.S.A." is both more accurate, and perhaps less
pompous ;)

Piero - any progress on your demo/game?  It sure
was looking nice :)
--
Robin Harbron    macbeth@xxxxxxxxxxx
   http://www.tbaytel.net/macbeth