Re: [stella] PSX 2600 game compilation previewed

Subject: Re: [stella] PSX 2600 game compilation previewed
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 23:28:45 -0700
At 09:52 PM 9/16/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Get out!  So, there's no historical information, probably no mention of
>all the "patches" you could win, and now I hear the technical emulation
>isn't even that good?  Honestly, what would be the point of even
>releasing it?  Anyone have an idea how much (or little) they spent on
>development?

1) It was a rushjob.
2) As for the budget, it was practically nothing, otherwise they would have
been able to afford my documentary footage (they could not meet my modest
price).

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://www.primenet.com/~krishna        ==
==         President - Lightwave Toaster Flyer group of LA              ==
==           http://home.pacbell.net/alchemy1/html/ltf.html             ==