Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?

Subject: Re: [stella] MPW & Rasm?
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <dankna@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:08:46 -0400
> >  I tried re-downloading, but A) same result, and B) since mactools.zip
> >unzipped properly, the download MUST have worked, right?
> >
> >  Can anyone help?
>
> Well, I'll certainly try!
>
> One, don't assume that the download absolutely worked.  Does Distella
> work?  Type "distella" in the MPW Worksheet and hit enter and tell me
> what happens.  This does sound MPW related, rather than RAsm.

  Thanks, much.  I'll have all information tonight or tomorrow.  I'll also
retry everything, though I don't think I'll come up with a silly story.

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<dankna@xxxxxxxxxx><dankna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
GCS/M d? s: a---:+++ C++++ U++ !P L+ !E W-- N o K !w !O M+ PS+ PE+++ Y
PGP- !t !5 !X R- tv-- b++++ DI D---- G++>-- e !h !r y
rec.games.video.classic, NES, Atari 2600, C64, Mac yes Mac
Absolute knowledge does not constitute proof.