Subject: RE>Re: [stella] video music
From: Timm Carr <timm.carr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Oct 98 09:06:13 +0000
                      RE>Re: [stella] video music                  10/22/98
i'm very interested, you had it as an SC program? if so what was the procedure, load in the program from cassette, then reconnect the SC to the audio source? would it be possible to adapt that dazzler program to take audio inout from the SC to change: speed, color, direction, etc? how big is the dazzler program? i've noticed it comes on cart with other programs doesthat mean it is small enough to maybe be combined with a couple other graphic toys? i'm just full of questions, i want to get this thing to work.

timm
"RasAtari"

--------------------------------------
Date: 10/22/98 8:54 AM
To: Timm Carr
From: Bob Colbert
At 05:35 PM 10/21/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hmm.. if we could use the Supercharger, and maybe some parts of the
>firmware, to analyze the signal sent to its audio input, then maybe it
>would be easy to write a sort of 'video music 2600' that doesn't need
>additional hardware besides the SC itself. Obviously, it would have to be a
>SC program.
>
>This would be cool, but is it possible?

I actually did this once and it worked, but it was very ugly.  It didn't do
anything close to resembling any type of entertainment.  I can try and dig
out the code if anyone is interested.

				Bob

RFC-822 Header:
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 07:43:27 -0500