Re: [stella] Spam and flames

Subject: Re: [stella] Spam and flames
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:35:09 -0700
At 08:47 AM 10/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>This wasn't another person added by the virus, was it?  I thought that had
>been corrected, but I couldn't figure any reason for this fellow to be so
>crazied if that wasn't how he was added to the list.
>
>I guess someone could actually be going to the site and adding other
>people's emails; does cgi-bin/sendit.cgi check for that?  If you'd like, I
>could try to hack up a javascript that does a quick check.

For a while I screened new people by talking to them via Email before
adding them.  But now I just automatically add them.  I don't remember if I
added this guy or not, but he was part of the list.

There are spam filters, but there aren't any swear filters yet.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://www.primenet.com/~krishna        ==
==         President - Lightwave Toaster Flyer group of LA              ==
==           http://home.pacbell.net/alchemy1/html/ltf.html             ==