Re: [stella] Grid demo

Subject: Re: [stella] Grid demo
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:50:51 +0100
At 22:50 29.10.98 GMT, you wrote:

>The idea is *usually* that you do your RESPx to set up for the next line,
>yes.  Think of it that any hit to RESP0 takes effect *eight pixels after
>the hit*, which I'm almost sure is correct.  It matches all of what you've

What makes you believe, that it's eight pixels? Your normal sprite
positioning routine seems to work fine with an offset of five pixels.
It seems to me, that the RESPx offset is variable, though. Some
of my multisprite experiments had the sprites positioned a couple
of pixels away from where I expected them. I don't know what this
behaviour depends on. Do you have an idea?

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg