Re: [stella] looking for 2600 programmer

Subject: Re: [stella] looking for 2600 programmer
From: guy@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 12:30:55 -0800
thanks for the consideration most of you have given.
I hoped that there would have been someone on this list
that could have helped out, rather, I get a critique
on NDA's - which is fine and totally valid, but it
doesn't help me out very much in the advancement of
my goal which of course is to find a programmer to
work with.

for those of you who haven't a clue of what
Im talking about, please visit
http://www.sirius.com/~edge/burnout
this will give a better idea of where I am coming
from and a conceptual idea of where I would like
to go with a 2600 game idea. regards. guy overfelt