[stella] 7800

Subject: [stella] 7800
From: Keith W Gerdes <kwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:40:07 -0600 (CST)
> We should check that ROM out to see if he filled it up with
> library routines which may be useful by others.

Since you have the manual, you can check the monitor source
listing.  It wasn't for the final release though since the
INIT (reset) routine at $FBD0 lacks the indirect startup
vector I described.

But as you say, if the 4K image is used, someone could document
the entry points of useful routines and specify RAM usage (which
could be a minor nuissance...).

> 126 Byte validation code

FWIW, it's 120 bytes.  You'll also see it as 960-bit, ie. a crypto
reference.
 last 128 bytes:
 120  key
 1
 1
 2    NMI
 2    Reset
 2    IRQ

The key was supposed to be all FFs when sent to Atari.  Not sure
what region the key routine scans though.   ($x000-$FF7F or $x000-$FFFF)