Re: [stella] Atari 7800

Subject: Re: [stella] Atari 7800
From: Nick S Bensema <nickb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 11:40:28 -0700 (MST)
> 1) Rewrite the decryption code in C.
> 2) Analyze what the decryption code is doing.
> 3) Write the inverse function.

Encryption is usually designed so that the inverse function is bloody
difficult to figure out.

> This may be a project that needs a group effort, and I would love to work
> together with anybody who feels that they can contribute to this!

You may have to venture outside this list; there might be a few hackers
out there wearing Phrack T-shirts who can do in one weekend what the
bunch of us could never do.

Once the decryption code is implemented in C, and is _PROVEN_ to be
accurate, it will probably make it easier for the world at large to
analyze.