Re: [stella] Slowly Going Crazy!

Subject: Re: [stella] Slowly Going Crazy!
From: CRACKERS <crackers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 23:36:30 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Chris Cracknell wrote:

> Could somebody take a quick boo at this and tell me what's going wrong?
> I'm just starting work on a new game idea I've been toying around
> with and it's doing just fine on the emulator but not on a real 2600.

Nevermind. It turns out my graphics kernal was so simple that I, of
course, screwed it up. Sheeeesh! Don't I feel like a twit. Got it working
now.

If I get some free time (Not to likely with two big recording projects
in the works) then I might have something really neat to show you folks
in a wee while.

                              CRACKERS
             (My life needs a pause button from hell!!)