Re: [stella] Slowly Going Crazy!

Subject: Re: [stella] Slowly Going Crazy!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 98 08:07:43 -0500
>Nevermind. It turns out my graphics kernal was so simple that I, of
>course, screwed it up. Sheeeesh! Don't I feel like a twit. Got it working
>now.

At work, we joke that all the other database guy has to do is _walk into_
my cube for me to finally figure out what's wrong with my code, so don't
worry about it.  I think there's something along the lines of that once
your mind relaxes that little bit b/c it's given the problem to someone
else, that relaxation allows you to quit buggin' out and actually _find_
your problem.

Speaking of, all the bugs have been hacked out of MacDAsm, so if you're
on a Mac (ha!) and have been having trouble, drop back by the pages and
try again...  ;)

Ruffin Bailey            |    Write Atari 2600 games on your PPC Mac!
rufbo at bellsouth.net   |    http://members.aol.com/mactari