Re: [stella] 6502 tutorial

Subject: Re: [stella] 6502 tutorial
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:04:41 -0500
At 08:00 AM 12/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Would anyone know
>of a good 6502 assembly tutorial I could suggest to him, or even better,
>would anyone still have that "Assembly in one step" tutorial ? Thanks in
>advance to whomever responds.

If my assumption is correct and you're looking for an _electronic_ guide to
6502 assembly, you might take a peek at this page:

http://members.aol.com/mactari/6507.txt

It's a rather lengthy quote from the COMMODORE 64 PROGRAMMER'S REFERENCE
GUIDE, but still explains all the commands in general enough terms to get a
Stella beginner up to snuff.  I keep meaning to go back and edit it to be
more 2600 specific, but haven't.

The complete text used to be found at this address:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/pcgeek/c64prg10.zip

And it seems like this has moved, but you can figure out where it now lives
by following the links from this page.

Ruffin