Re: [stella] Stella sequencing

Subject: Re: [stella] Stella sequencing
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 09:23:48 -0500
Ouch.  I've just been featured on the Mac Gamers' Ledge web site,  got 150
hits in two days, and it turns out my link to MacStella is out of date.

I'm on the Stella (emu) listserv (or was last time I checked; there's never
been much traffic on that puppy, I'm afraid), and hoped that would keep me
abreast of the latest.

Anyway, if anyone on this list has tried to download MacStella from the
Mactari site and couldn't, its new address is as follows:

ftp://ftp.eos.ncsu.edu/pub/bsvc/stella/0.7/stella-0.7-mac.hqx

I realize that this is a probably a change NCSU effected (kinda like the
crazy tilde stuff they pulled when I was there), but this would be nice to
catch wind of.  Is there any way I could have been "actively" made aware of
this (ie, rather than hitting the Stella site every so often)?

Thanks,

Ruffin Bailey

http://members.aol.com/mactari

PS  Nick, your link to Bradford's Stella page is actually outdated as well.
 Luckily, there's a forwarding page at the old address, so it's no big deal!