Re: [stella] 7800 Docs

Subject: Re: [stella] 7800 Docs
From: danboris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Dan Boris)
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:17:54 -0500

The emulator will be coming out as part of MESS (the multi console/computer emulator). The next release of MESS should be soon, but I am not sure exactly when. I moded up one of my 7800's so I can put an EPROM emulator in place of the bios. I intend to use this to develop a cart dumper by connecting the 7800 to a pc via the joystick ports. Haven't started working on the software yet, but I hope to
get to it soon.

Dan Boris