Re: [stella] Supercharger BIN format

Subject: Re: [stella] Supercharger BIN format
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 16:39:25 +0100
At 16:54 08.01.99 +0100, you wrote:

>I think that a piece of well-commented 2600 code, that shows how the
>various SC features work, would be very useful. We've written a lot of
>demos since the start of Stellalist, but nothing about the SC itself (if I
>remember correctly). That's a pity..

But there is Christopher Salomon's sctech.txt which can be found on
Nick's website. It's not a complete source code, but it explains
all the SC features very nicely and gives some small code examples
to illustrate things. I think everyone who wants to use some SC
features in his games can find all the information he needs in this
text.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg