Re: [stella] Pressure Guage Game. Is this fun?

Subject: Re: [stella] Pressure Guage Game. Is this fun?
From: Mark De Smet <desmet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:07:21 -0600 (CST)
> >My questions are:  What do you think?  Is this any fun?  Any comments would
> >be helpful.  Thank you.

Although I am currently unable to keep up at the 4th speed, I think that
with a little practice, it could be beaten.  I think that the range should
move each time the player hits it.  Otherwise all you have to do is keep
up a steady pace of hitting the button.

The ending music is kinda spooky, like something you would hear in a
haunted house.

> Just another chapter in the MacStella saga...  this game doesn't work
> under Stella 0.7 for the Macintosh, so I'm afraid it's not much fun.
> Yet.  ;)

Works great on the real VCS.  I don't know if there is any flicker if you
use an emulator, but there is none on the VCS.  I say so because on my
computer the flicker is great(because my computer is very slow)

Mark De Smet