Re: [stella] Fun

Subject: Re: [stella] Fun
From: Lee Krueger <leekru19@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:33:18 -0800
I think this is pretty cool Russll. I really enjoyed it. I haven't gotten over
10,000 points since my youth when I got the patch for this game.

Now for some bad news, be prepared for a nasty lecture from Glenn. I once posted
a bin image of an unreleased prototype on this group, thinking I was doing the
classic gaming world a favor. Although, what I think you did is quite harmless
(as did I), just be forewarned that Glenn will probably give you a tongue
lashing for posting a commercially released bin file on stella. I hope he will
be a little more tactful than last time.

In any event, thanks. I rather liked the mod.

Lee

--
ResQsoft - Trade/Buy/Sell Classic Video Games at reasonable prices
<http://idt.net/~leekru19/resqsoft.htm>