Re: [stella] Fun

Subject: Re: [stella] Fun
From: Glenn Saunders <krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:11:34 -0800
At 06:42 PM 1/13/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Well I think its time to have some fun on this list!  The Atari 2600 was
>about playing games and I have hacked some of the old ones to make them
>a little easier to play!  I am pretty new to this list so if this has
>been done before please forgive me.  Attached please find the binary
>file for the Activision game Stampede.  This modified game will let you
>play forever!  You will never lose a life if a cow gets past you.  I
>always wanted to see the "saddle" if you went over 10000 points.

I'm not going to kick you off the list for doing this, since you are new
here and at least some programming knowledge is being demonstrated, but
bear in mind that there are clearly stated house-rules that copyrighted
binaries are not to be posted here.  Commented disassemblies are okay since
the purpose is understanding the code.  Lots of people disagree with these
rules, but only a few times have I had to enforce them so regardless of how
they feel about it, it has not limited anyone...

In the future, if you'd like to do something like this, please reference an
external URL.

== Glenn Saunders  --3D Graphics / Videography / Web development--      ==
== krishna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/1698 ==
== Stella@20 video page         http://users.cnmnetwork.com/~krishna    ==