Re: [stella] Supercharger question: Batch convert to CD format?

Subject: Re: [stella] Supercharger question: Batch convert to CD format?
From: Jon Folkers <jfolkers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 11:29:12 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Lee Krueger wrote:

> Jon,
> You are in luck....
>
> Check out the following URL. <http://idt.net/~leekru19/wtw.htm>

Lee, thanks for the tip.  I had forgotten that even little 4K binary
files, when converted to CD audio (not WAV), would take more than one
disc.  Rather than cause myself unnecessary pain, I'll support your
project.  I hope nobody beats me to the last reservation, now that you've
posted this URL!  ;-)

Nobody asked, but I don't think this is any more illegal than what I had
in mind originally, especially since I own the vast majority of these
games in cartridge form.

A few people wondered if I planned to do this on a Mac or a PC.  Either
one would have worked for me -- long live choices in hardware and OS.

Thanks much to all.

Jon