RE: [stella] The Core... where's the beef?

Subject: RE: [stella] The Core... where's the beef?
From: "Andrew Davie" <adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:48:15 +1100
Checking my records, I discussed with Paul the way that the graphics were
actually implemented.  Specifically, how the circular areas were drawn and
where playfield and graphics were used.  I offered my services for
optimisation, should he need them.  Paul seemed to know what he was talking
about, and indicated he would be joining the Stella list after things
settled down.  He had plans to do a text adventure next.
Last communication 3rd June 1998

adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:adavie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
visit the Museum of Soviet Calculators at
http://www.comcen.com.au/~adavie/slide/calculator/soviet.html
a Yahoo!, Netscape, Wall Street Journal, Newsweek and New Scientist Cool
Site!?
?