Re: [stella] Trak-ball 3-kind

Subject: Re: [stella] Trak-ball 3-kind
From: "Steve Bender" <sbender@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 16:11:30 -0800
Keep in mind that there are three different versions of the 2600 trackball
(VERSION #1) Black/Creme (to match the post 400-800 Atari computer colors)
w/round fire buttons (Has switch on bottom for joystick or trackball
setting). (VERSION #2) All black w/round fire buttons (No switch on bottom).
(VERSION #3) All black w/triangular fire buttons (Have not physically had
one, but assume same as all black version with improvements made to the
lousey fire buttons)

Do you have the Black/Creme version? Which was factory designed for both
computers/VCS

Steve Bender
Collector of classic games and nifty toys