Re: [stella] self introductions

Subject: Re: [stella] self introductions
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:07:59 -0500 (EST)
> Only two 2600s?!  You seem to have not progressed as far in your illness
> as others have.  ;-)

Heehee!

> I myself am a terminal case.  I own about fourteen 2600s (including

[snip]

> Out of curiousity, how many 2600s do other members of the list own?

At last count, I had 17 Atari-made 2600s of various incarnation, 2 sears
units, 2 7800s, and 1 Video Arcade II.

I know I have given some away, and acquired others (yes, yes...I'm still
planning to take a look at that PAL VCS JR...).  Plus there are the
disemboweled hulks lying about...could probably get a couple of working
decks out of those too.

But all of this is in storage now...the price of being a college student.
I'm reduced to a single 2600 Jr. with it's internals exposed for quick
hookup to a logic analyzer/o'scope.  Andrew has seen this one...it's kinda
scary... :)

Now.  Lets talk about controllers.  I have 27 cubic ft+ of controllers.
(read 3'x3'x3' box _jammed_ full)...any contenders?  :)

-Chris