Re: [stella] Tired of your life? Depressed? So get a new one!

Subject: Re: [stella] Tired of your life? Depressed? So get a new one!
From: "Burger" <burger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:50:11 -0700

----------
>From: Frchasfb@xxxxxxx
>Subject: [stella] Tired of your life? Depressed? So get a new one!
>Date: Fri, Feb 12, 1999, 11:01 AM
>

> Tired of your life? Depressed? So get a new one!
> How To Create A New Identity

Simply, just shoot yourself.

> In as little as seven days you can have a new name, credit file, social
> security number, picture ID, and any major credit card you like.  You can be
> any age, gender, or race you wish.  You can become a different person in only
> 7 steps and 7 days.

I feel like a different person, when I get out of bed, I look like Mr. Hyde
and then after a shower and shave, I am a new man!

> Sound too good to be true?  That's what we said until we discovered these
> unbelievable easy proven steps.
>
> Fact From Fiction

What follows is pure fiction

> - The Picture ID is NOT a FAKE ID, it is a valid state ID just like anyone
> else.
> - The Credit Card you can choose to get is NOT a fake card, its valid just
> like everyone else.
> - This information is for 100% legitimate. It is not to be taken as a joke.
> - Is having two identities illegal?  Not at all! There are no laws against
> having two names.

Fact : Anyone who believes this tripe should give me his money to protect.

> The real question you have to ask yourself is how hard is it to become apart
> of the United States?  Not every hard at all and it can be done in one phone
> call and a little bit of following up.  We teach you step by step every
> process you need to do and don't worry, there are no tests you must pass!
> Without two weeks you will have a new identity able to do many things you
> would not dare do on your real name.

To become apart of the United States? You can buy Bahamian citizenship for
$30,000. Do YOU want to live in the Bahamas forever? A summer maybe, but
forever?

> Best thing about having a new you is that you have PERFECT credit, you can
> take a vaction and your newly found credit and never worry about the bills if
> you don't want to.

My hamster Maxine has perfect credit too.

> Have you heard enough?

Yes.

> Ready for us to release this information to you?

No.

> We wanted EVERYONE to be able to afford this information but not overly
> distributed.  Normal Price: $39.95 Introductory Price: $19.95!

And the xerox machine you used to print it out with set you back 10 cents.

> Send Your Order To:
> K.C. Smith
> 10 East Louisiana
> Evansville, IN 47711

And all FBI queries are to be sent there also.

> For rush shipping include a self-addressed envelope.  Please PRINT your
> address so we do not get it wrong and cause delay in your product.  For best
> results write your address TWICE so we can make sure we get it right.

Print so they can cut it out, and paste it on the envelope they may send
back to you so they can't be I.D. by handwriting.

The above spam was sent by a loozer.

Burger