Re: [stella] IDEs, DASM and DPMI

Subject: Re: [stella] IDEs, DASM and DPMI
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:38:40 +0100
At 03:22 17.02.99 GMT, you wrote:
>appear in the DASM source - I'd guess it's an artifact of gcc.  (This is
>all running the DOS prompt in a Win 95 DOS box - I haven't tried it under
>plain DOS but I suspect the same results.)
>
>Any ideas, either on DASM or on a different adaptable IDE?

It seems to be a problem with gcc. Stella won't wok in the DOS shell
of Turbo C++ either. But the Olaf Seibert version of DASM 2.12.04
does as well as a 16 bit version of DASM, that I compiled with
Turbo C++ myself. If you want to use the IDE of Turbo C++ you
could try a different version of DASM with it.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg