Re: [stella] John Dullea's email address?

Subject: Re: [stella] John Dullea's email address?
From: "Lord Spambraticus of Borg" <spambrat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 01:48:16 +1000
>Does anyone knoe the current email address of John Dullea, the
>author of PCAE? I tried to contact him to report him some errors
>in his emulator, but PSU only told me they don't know his user name.

I'm looking for him as well.  I've been trying to secure the latest sources
from him so I can port it to the Macintosh, since it seems like MacStella's
hit its final days at 0.7 - a very buggy final version, alas.

If you manage to contact him, please send me his e-mail address when you get
a chance, please, Eckhard.

=Rob=