[stella] Elite Gaming Network

Subject: [stella] Elite Gaming Network
From: "Teddy Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:30:32 C
Hi, my name is Teddy Brown

I was visiting a site just a couple of days ago and came up with a
pretty good gaming network site that you maybe interested in.
Your email was sent to me from a friend of mine saying you maybe
interested in. Anyway, it's a pretty new site with lots of features.
Well that's what they sayed. I heard that they host private clan
forums, but I'm not sure. They do have lots of public forums, reviews
demos, games, trainers, cheats, walk-throughs, books and a couple
more stuff. I recommend this site to you and hope you will recommend
it to others.

Elite Gaming Network
http://www.clanworld.org/egn

PS It's a pretty good site! Just a bit low on the # of reviews. =)