Re: [stella] 2600 adaptor for the coleco...

Subject: Re: [stella] 2600 adaptor for the coleco...
From: bwmott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:17:00 -0500 (EST)
> >Do you really, really want a copy?  What's your mailing address, I may be
> >able to get you one.
>
> Yes, by all means I want them.  Note that I'm talking about schematics for
> the TIA chip itself...I have schematics for the 2600 system.  If you can
> get that type of info, I would be eternally grateful.  And I'm sure that
> emulator authors, RESPx trick, Big Ball trick (etc) enthusiasts would be
> as well.

I would be very interested in getting the schematics for the TIA chip
itself.  If I could incorporate that information into Stella's TIA emulation
then all of the tricks would be supported :-)

Later,
Brad

Bradford W. Mott (bwmott@xxxxxxx)          Computer Science Department
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~bwmott/www           North Carolina State University