Re: [stella] Building yourself an A2600

Subject: Re: [stella] Building yourself an A2600
From: Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux <veilleux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 15:20:51 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Mark De Smet wrote:

> > 	Since many of you think it would be difficult to build an Atari 2600,
> > I have good news for you, IT'S NOT !!!
>
> The problem remains that you cannot purchase the TIA, unless I missed
> something.
>
> The schematics that I had offered to Chris were not the ones that Dan had
> done by himself.  They are one of the "Sam's" series of repair documents
> intended to be used by repair personel. They detail all replacement parts,
> except the TIA.

Crap, I forgot to write the number for the TIA...

TIA, sold by Best Electronics for 5.00$, stock unknown (believed to be
many)...

As you see, you CAN buy the TIA, there's even a company that lives on selling
Atari Stuff (including ALL custom chips from the PONG to the Jag).

	Regards,

--
Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux (Coordonator of Digital Meltdown)
veilleux@xxxxxxxxx (www.ameth.org/~veilleux) ICQ ID : 8604827