Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading

Subject: Re: [stella] Mac/SC loading
From: Lee Krueger <leekru19@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 17:32:04 -0800

Schwerin wrote:

> Ah, yes the continuing saga of gathering 2600 development pieces.  I now
> have my SuperCharger.  Are there any programs that will load it from a mac?
> If not, I will still get by but slightly more disgruntled.  There must be
> *something* that would play a .wav file on a mac, therefore, the issue is,
> can the wave maker be ported to a mac (are you going to make me put the
> bell on the cat for having the idea).  As I see it, zero GUI is needed, and
> it could be done in *gasp* java, or even ANSI C.

I am in the same boat. What I did was get a copy of Virtual PC or some other
DOS emu. Use makewav and then play the files on a wav player for the Mac. I
think the wav player is shareware. Also, I think, Quicktime will play wav
files. I used this process, in part, for my CD compilation project (Check my
websitre for details on that).

Take care,

Lee

--
ResQsoft - Trade/Buy/Sell Classic Video Games at reasonable prices
<http://idt.net/~leekru19/resqsoft.htm>