Re: [stella] Would you look at that!

Subject: Re: [stella] Would you look at that!
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:55:46 -0500 (EST)
> I've got a loaner 7800 until mine comes out of the shop,

Where'd you get that from?  ;^)

> Just one problem:  They seem to roll.  (the ole "your vertical hold is off"
> problem)   I also madewav'd OkieDokie from the bin that comes with Stella
> 0.7, and that rolled as well.  Elk Attack, on the other hand, does nothing.
> Maze003, on the third hand or foot or something, works like a charm...

Well, about your demos, I don't know.  About Okie Dokie, I thought that you
could set PAL or NTSC by changing one of the difficulty switches and this could
be the source of your rolling problem.  (Or, fire up OkieDokie in an emu and
see if the colors on the emu match the colors on your 7800.  If they don't,
then it sounds like it is in PAL mode on the 7800.)

Just a few random thoughts...
matt