Re: [stella] MacMakewav and Combat... a winning combo

Subject: Re: [stella] MacMakewav and Combat... a winning combo
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:11:50 +0100
At 22:29 16.03.99 -0500, you wrote:

>Commando interface.  When I just type DAsm -pafs spam.asm > spam.bin, I
>just get the help file outputted to the worksheet.  Even when I
>option-run DAsm through the Commando interface, I still get the help file
>if I go back up to that line that was outputted and hit enter.  Any ideas?

I don't know anything about the MAC version of DASM, but the command
line options you used with it are for DISTELLA not for DASM. (If you
exchange the .asm with the .bin, that is.) So the help file probably
wants to tell you that you are either using the wrong options or the
wrong program. :-)

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg