[stella] Getting closer...

Subject: [stella] Getting closer...
From: "John K. Harvey" <jkharvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:08:12 -0600
Good evening all you StellaListers!  What's up?  I have almost finished
"Pressure Guage" and have a few quick questions that have "tickled my
fancy".

1) Does anyone know how the random X-coordinate of the Kaboom guy is
generated?  My guess is that it would be time-based as well as
potentiometer-based.

2)To Convert "Pressure Guage" to have PAL format (would anyone want this)
with a difficulty switch, I could just add 50(?) scanlines.  Should I do 25
at the top and 25 at the bottom, or 50 on top, or 50 on the bottom?

-John K. Harvey

A general question:  What games that are feasible have not been done 2600
style?