[stella] On the other side of the coin....

Subject: [stella] On the other side of the coin....
From: Pete Holland <petehollandjr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 17:41:05 -0700 (PDT)
First up, I'm still learning.  I knew learning to program the Atari
wouldn't be easy, but wow....
     Anyway, as I'm racking my brain, a thought leapt into my head.
I'm curious about everyone's taste in games.  We've all seen the games
people classify as classics, but I have three other categories I like
to hear about:
1)  Sleeper hits.  Underappreciated games that people enjoy when they
play them, but just don't think of when the giants come to mind.
Oystron is a definite here for me.  I love that game.
2)  Personal favorites/guilty pleasures.  For me, this includes Missile
Command.  Not a single one of my gaming friends from any era likes this
game, but I'll play it for hours.  Same goes for Starmaster.
3)  Teeth grinders.  Games that made you wonder, "What the @#!* were
they thinking when they made this?"  Strawberry Shortcake Musical
Match-Ups, anyone?