Re: [stella] Some thoughts that hit me while the power was out

Subject: Re: [stella] Some thoughts that hit me while the power was out
From: "Peter Pachla" <peter.pachla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 16:48:40 +0100
Hi,

  >Jim Nitchals was working on a project like this.  It seems to be one
  >of those recurring projects...

I had a program like this running on my Atari 400 back in '84.

It was quite primitive but it worked. It set itself up as device "N:" and used
joystick port 4 via which two machines communicated serially....there's no
reason at all that a similar program wouldn't work on the 2600 (if I can find
it I'd be quite happy to donate my source code (written using Mac/65) to anyone
wanting to modify it).

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)

peter.pachla@xxxxxxxxxx                   | ICQ# 12560790
peter.pachla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      |
peter.pachla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | www.wintermute.free-online.co.uk