Re: [stella] Thinking like a computer (harder than it sounds)

Subject: Re: [stella] Thinking like a computer (harder than it sounds)
From: Mark De Smet <mdesmet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 17:15:40 -0500
>> Are you sure it's pine's fault? Over the last couple of days I tried
>
>Yep...it was pine alright.  I hadn't sent the message yet.  I was right in
>the middle of editting it, in fact!  Of course, it could've been my setup...

While composeing in pine, it actually uses pico, the pine text
editor.(unless you changed it to another editor(I love pine that you can do
that:))  Pico, when interrupted(lost connection, kill command) makes a
backup copy.  Pine usually finds it, but otherwise look in your directory.
It is usually called filename.save, or in the case of the interrupted
message, it's something logical in your home/mail directory like
interrupted-message(or some sort, I forgot)

Is that the case?

(Sorry, got to defend the best mailer out there!)

Mark