Re: [stella] Save Mary/VCS

Subject: Re: [stella] Save Mary/VCS
From: jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:31:46 -0400 (EDT)
> jvmatthe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > Hmmmm.  Well, the mod that Jay Tilton had up for a while is the one I used
> > on my 7800 which Ruffin now has.
>
> Would it be possible for you to post/email me a copy of this mod.  I've
> been looking for it for a while...

Actually, no, I can't.  I don't have it anymore.  It was on my old
486 that I gave away and I've been told that the new user has wiped
the hard drive.  Since then, Jay put it back up for a while at my request
and has subsequently taken it down.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a copy
of it while it was up!  Doh!  Emails I have sent recently about it have
not gotten a reply, but if enough people emailed him, perhaps he'd put
it back up.

If someone can make a schematic of it from looking at it, I'd be willing
to send it away to have that done.  It's not that complicated, IIRC.

Sorry,
matt