[stella] 7800 Video Mod

Subject: [stella] 7800 Video Mod
From: Lee Krueger <resqsoft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 21:43:40 -0800
OK Gentleman. I have the 7800 Audio/Video modifications up on my website. If you get
this to work, please send Jay Tilton a note of thanks as these are his instructions.
Also, if you find any errors, let me know. There may be a typo and such. I am not a
typists and even a worse speller.. I am a geeky Aersoapce engineer. I typically have my
office administrator type these things in for me and there usually a second set of eyes
to review it.

Just for your information. I have successfully done this modification on 3 separate
7800s and it works great. Especially if you have Commodore/Amiga monitor with separate
Chroma/Luma signals. Good luck. Let us all know how it works out.

<http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/7800_mod.htm>

Lee

--
ResQsoft - Check out the Atari 2600 CD Compilation for play on your Supercharger:
<http://home.earthlink.net/~resqsoft/wtw.htm>

"No Atari; no fun" <==> "Know Atari; know fun" /|\
"Save the Whales; Buy the whole set"
"On the other hand; you have different fingers"
"God, Please protect me from your followers."