Re: [stella] Credits (again) using venitian blind

Subject: Re: [stella] Credits (again) using venitian blind
From: "woloch.kurt. :E2-RB.BRZ.BMF.GV" <kurt.woloch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 10:55:50 +0200
On Tue Jun  8 09:48:38 1999, you wrote:

>>I think that getting 12 characters this way would be possible, but
>>also using the missiles and ball would probably not work. If you
>>set the sprite to 3 copies, the coresponding missile would display
>>3 copies too. Besides having to do all the extra positioning would make
>>the code unnessessary complicated.
>
>Theoretically you could erase the missile's graphics data wherever you
>didn't want it to appear.  Or what about playfield instead?

Hmmm, the only thing that comes to mind here is to make each line a
different fore- and background color, or alternating between two colors
each. You could maybe setup the playfield to display some sort of "paper
with holes in it" (endless paper) in white/green alternating or something
like this. But I don't think it'd be useful for the text itself.

With love (and many letters to write)
Kurt Woloch