[stella] Top 10 Games You'll Never See... or will you?!!

Subject: [stella] Top 10 Games You'll Never See... or will you?!!
From: Ruffin Bailey <rufbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:24:57 -0400
I do a little game article writing for a Mac site
(<http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/>www.xlr8yourmac.com), and the site's owner
slipped
this link into today's game news:

>Gamecenter.com has a funny (and often sick) Top 10 Games You'll
>Never See article. I had a good laugh at some of the titles and
>descriptions of the games.
<http://www.gamecenter.com/Features/Exclusives/Notseen/ss01.html>http://www
.gamecenter.com/Features/Exclusives/Notseen/ss01.html

Anyway, it wouldn't be too tough to port over a few of these using existing
code and changing some player graphics or maybe hacking up something quick on
the 2600.

Thought I'd throw this out there for those of you who just needed some
inspiration!  And Gamecenter would have to give you some coverage!

And yes, some of the ideas are a little sick...  sorry.  Just ignore those.
;^)

Ruffin Bailey
http://members.aol.com/mactari