[stella] That thread about the Miss Piggy proto

Subject: [stella] That thread about the Miss Piggy proto
From: Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux <veilleux@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 16:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
Hello,

	I'm in the process of making a new cart reader which will surpass in
everyway my old model. It will be ready by Sunday and the software will be
written promptly. Right after that, I'll be able to lend it to anyone who
wishes to dump yet-undumped cart. I'll even pay for the shipping of the unit
if I can get 1 or 2 (any of your choice) Atari cart in the return package. I
can lend the unit for 30 days. Don't worry if you break it, you'll only owe
me 5$ if it's 100% dead and if it's only a loose wire I won't care :)

	Regards,

--
Tennessee Carmel-Veilleux (Coordonator of Digital Meltdown)
veilleux@xxxxxxxxx (www.ameth.org/~veilleux) ICQ ID : 8604827