Re: [stella] What's up with me?

Subject: Re: [stella] What's up with me?
From: emooney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Erik Mooney)
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 04:47:37 GMT
>An older (and crappier) version of Pressure Gauge should be available in
>the Stella archives.  I have not posted the final BINs for both the game
>and the two scrolling text demos yet.  The scrolling text demo BINS are
>identical in appearence to the demo on Randy's page, except they use a
>4-digit graphic routine instead of the 2-digit (bleah).
>	I have not considered posting a BIN of Pressure Gauge.  I know that Ed
>Fedemeyer's Tetris is not available on the web, and I know that Okie Dokie
>is on the web (however, I don't know if it was posted before or after Mr.
>Colbert's initial distribution of the game).
>	Hmm... I'll have to think on this one.  What do you all think?

Edtris is the exception, I believe... all the other homebrew releases are
available as freeware, many with source code.  Okie Dokie has been
available all along, I'm pretty sure.  I'd certainly encourage you to
release the image... actually, I've never even considered _not_ putting
anything I might write out as freeware.  (unless it's on an unemulated
Megacart design, and even then I'd do a 16k or Supercharger demo.)

Besides, can you really claim your game is complete when it hasn't gotten
some good playtesting from us? :)