Re: [stella] What's up with me?

Subject: Re: [stella] What's up with me?
From: Eckhard Stolberg <Eckhard_Stolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 14:30:44 +0200
>So I would actually suggest, if you don't want to share the final BIN with
>everyone on this public list (web accessible) then you may want to at least
>assign some private game testers who can help you tune the gameplay before
>you commit to the final release.

What Glenn forgot to say is, if you want to share your BINs with this group
and you also want to appear them on this list soon after you posted them,
then you have to notify Glenn about your posting or it can be quite some
time before he checks the binary filter for this list again. ;-)

BTW Glenn: A couple of days ago I posted some scrolling text demos myself.
Together with this message I'll post slightly optimized versions of those
BINs. You can delete the fist message, but please aprove the new message
soon. ;-)

Thanks, Eckhard Stolberg