Re: [stella] horizontal blank

Subject: Re: [stella] horizontal blank
From: gentlben@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 17:03:07 -0700
> The scanline 64us wide.  Horizontal blank is 12us.
>
> Officially. :)
>
> But Atari fudges this so that HBLANK = 19us, so....
>
> -Chris

but im not working by microseconds, im working by machine cycles...in fact,
for the few minutes after reading ur reply, you had me confused! :P i guess
the stella document has an error as far as microseconds are concerned...
but the only way i could see working by microseconds is by doing time
sensitive things like sound (for attack-decay-sustain-release)...other than that

i can only see measuring time in machine and color clock cycles...yeah i did
the calculations and it does come to about 19 us..where did you get 12?

dee