Re: [stella] horizontal blank

Subject: Re: [stella] horizontal blank
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:23:40 -0400 (EDT)
Er...sorry.  The time stuff was just a FYI.  That's why  included the
clock cycles from the Stella Programmer's Guide.  Those numbers are
correct.

The 12us number is the "official" PAL (and NTSC) horizontal blank width.
It is the sum of the horizontal sync, and front and back porches of the
actual video signal.  But I forget the exact breakdown for each of these.

I've learned a lot about video while working on Glenn's video mod.  ;)

All I was trying to say was that Atari veered away from this "offical" number
by using 19us instead of 12us.  Just a bit of trivia...that's all.

I don't remember any mention of actual times in the Stella doc, but I do
know that the clock counts given are correct.

-Chris