[stella] C= VIC 20 programming tool

Subject: [stella] C= VIC 20 programming tool
From: Chris Wilkson <ecwilkso@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 19:19:40 -0400 (EDT)
Hi everyone,

I just received a "PROMQUEEN" cartridge for the Commodore VIC 20.  It's
a RAM cart designed to produce 2600 games.  It plugs directly into the
VIC 20's cart port, and has a ZIF socket for 2716 and 2732 eproms.

The person who gave it to me said he bought it back in the day, to try
making some games of his own, but never got around to it.  He said that
you could either burn an eprom, or connect the ZIF socket to the 2600
for testing your code.  But he doesn't remember any of the details. :(

He hasn't found any instructions, or software to go with it, but says
he'll keep looking.

So...has anyone ever seen one of these things?  And more importantly,
does anyone know how to use it?

-Chris